Restorative Yoga Training: Module 1 – Our First training in the UK
February 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT£95
RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING at The Exeter Yoga Workshop
We are thrilled to be coming to Devon to lead this unique one day teacher training is focused on the practice, art and teaching of restorative yoga. In this training, you will enjoy Restorative Yoga classes, practical teaching opportunities, and theory discussion groups to further your teaching skills in this wonderfully beneficial practice. This is a modular training course and can be counted as your CPD (Continuous Professional Development) as required by Yoga Alliance (YACEP). You will receive a certificate of attendance and there are no assessments for this course.
The course will focus on the art of teaching Restorative yoga: environment, intention, breath, sequencing and assisting. We will develop skills to guide students into poses using demonstrations, verbal instructions and adjusting the postures to suit individual needs. As an overview, we will cover the following.
- Focus on your own personal practice for maximum benefit
- This course is suitable for both teachers and practitioners
- Taught from an experiential platform so you will enjoy sessions in Restorative Yoga
- Delve into practical workshops on the benefits of key poses
- Practical teaching experience in the afternoon
- Theory on the background and benefits of Restorative Yoga
All props provided for the course | Manuals Handouts will be providedBook your place today – Tickets only £95