We are excited to offer a new yoga teacher training focusing on the practice, art, and teaching of restorative yoga.
Add another string to your teaching bow with this Continuous Professional Development course certified by the Yoga Alliance.
yoga Teacher Training
Develop your skills in guiding students in the highly beneficial practice of restorative yoga through workshops and practical teaching experience. This new modular course taught by founder Jenny Smith aims to pass on the art of restorative yoga with a focus on
This course is beneficial for both teachers and practitioners.
This course is the perfect introduction to restorative yoga and is beneficial for both teachers and practitioners.
The course will cover
- Theory on the background and benefits of restorative yoga.
- The importance of environment, intention, breath, sequencing, and assisting in restorative yoga teaching.
- Skills needed to guide students into poses using demonstrations and verbal instructions.
- Guidance on adjusting postures to suit individual needs.
- Sessions in restorative yoga to learn from an experiential viewpoint and to deepen your own practice.
- In depth workshops on the benefits of key poses.
- Practical teaching experience in the afternoon.
- All props and yoga equipment.
Upcoming Restorative Yoga Trainings
Full Course Costs
Keep up your Continuous Professional Development with the Yoga Alliance by registering for the Gecko Yoga Restorative Yoga Training course.